NC NAHSE Graduate Student Scholarship: Additional Information
Updated: Jul 11, 2019
NC NAHSE Graduate Student Scholarship Application
The NC NAHSE Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to support minority students pursuing careers in health care management or a related field to attend the 34th National Annual Educational Conference. The conference will take place on October 9-11th, 2019 in Washington D.C. We realize that finances are often a barrier to attending the annual conference; therefore, this scholarship will cover up to three scholarships to cover conference registration fees.
• Applicant must have intent to attend the 34th NAHSE Annual Educational Conference.
• Applicant must be a racial and/or ethnic minority graduate student enrolled in a North Carolina college or university program.
• Applicant must be pursuing a Master or Doctorate Degree in healthcare administration or a related field.
• Applicant must be matriculating during the 2019-2020 academic school year.
• Applicant must be a North Carolina NAHSE member.
o Applicants that are not already members must submit their NAHSE student membership application (available at www.nahse.org) and 2019 dues along with their scholarship application
• Current resume or Curriculum Vitae
• Completion of Application form
Statement of Purpose (500 word maximum)
• What does the mission and purpose of NAHSE mean to you? Then more holistically why is diversity/inclusion essential in healthcare leadership?
• Why would you like to attend the NAHSE Annual Educational Conference in October 2019?
Interested applicants should complete the application form here.
Applications will be accepted from July 1st, 2019 -August 19th, 2019.
For any questions, please contact our email at firstname.lastname@example.org